ingPipe is a suite of Java libraries for the linguistic analysis of human language.
LingPipe's information extraction and data mining tools:
* track mentions of entities (e.g. people or proteins);
* link entity mentions to database entries;
* uncover relations between entities and actions;
* classify text passages by language, character encoding, genre, topic, or sentiment;
* correct spelling with respect to a text collection;
* cluster documents by implicit topic and discover significant trends over time; and
* provide part-of-speech tagging and phrase chunking.