XHTML2PDF is a converter for HTML/XHTML and CSS to PDF and a Python package.
* Translates HTML and CSS input into PDF files
* Is written pure Python and therefore platform independent
* Supports document specifics like columns, headers, footers, page numbers, custom Postscript and TrueType fonts, etc.
* Best support for frameworks like Django, Turbogears, CherryPy, Pylons, WSGI
* Simple integration into Python programms
* Also available as stand alone command line tool for Windows, MacOS X and Linux